- 1.What are steps for completing online check-in procedures? How to process check-in?
- 2. What kinds of passengers can apply for online self-service check-in?
- 3. For what kinds of tickets is online check-in available?
- 4. For what kinds of classes are online check-in available?
- 5. Can online check-in available at all airpoarts?
- 6. Can I check-in online if I have check-in luggage?
- 7. Can I access to online check-in once I purchase the ticket?
- 8. My electronic ticket is not purchased from CEA website. How can I process online self-service check in?
- 9.When can online check-in passengers start going through security check?
- 10. How can I cancel online check-in?
- 11. How can I print my boarding pass if no printer is available at home?
- 12. What can I do if my boarding pass is lost?
- 13. What type of paper is suitable for printing a boarding pass?
- 14. Why do I fail to print the boarding pass?
- 15. Where should I get an electronic ticket itinerary receipt?
- 16. Can I go through security check with online printed boarding pass if I have no luggage check in?
- 17. What can I do if my online check-in fail?
- 18. Why does the boarding gate indicated on the boarding pass show the word 'undetermined'?
- 19. Can I help my friend process online check-in?
- 20. Can online check-in afford serval passengers simultaneously?
- 21. My name is the combination of both Chinese characters and English words. Can I process online check-in?
Answer: Please log onto www.ceair.com within 24 hours before departure, find the main menu 'Self-Service'and submenu 'Check-in'. The steps as bellow:
You may also view the guide to online Check-in Operation: http://en.ceair.com/guide2/wszjwtjd/t201549_20890.html
Answer: The online check-in is not support special services. Child, infant, VIP, passengers with medical needs, wheelchair passengers, disabled veterans, pregnant women, cabin baggage occupy an extra seat, stretcher passengers, unaccompanied elderly people and special meal applicants shall check in at the check-in counter of CEA at the airport.
Answer: The online check-in is available to electronic tickets, not to paper tickets.
Answer: Online check-in is available for all reserved electronic tickets for all classes.
Answer: CEA online check-in services are available in most of domestic airports and some international/regional aiports, please refer to the cities where online check-in services are available.
Answer: Yes, you can, but you should arrive at the airport 1 hour before departure and check your luggage at CEA check-in counters. Any luggage that exceeds the standard size or weighs must be checked in. Luggage must comply with security regulations by which alcoholic drinks, knives and hazardous tools must be checked in. Valuable articles, travel documents, fragile goods and hazardous articles like flammables, explosives and corrosives are prohibited from being packed in check-in luggage. (For more details, please log onto www.ceair.com, or dial China Eastern customer service hotline 95530, or refer to CEA Notices to Passengers).
Answer, No, you can not. You must check the open time of online check-in servives. For more details, please refer to the List of Cities Where Online Boarding is Open.
8.My electronic ticket is not purchased from CEA website. How can I process online self-service check in?
Answer: please input the your name, ID number, and cell phone number , and process check-in procedures as directed by website guidance.
Answer: Please go through security check 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time. If you fail to go through security check 40 minutes or board the aircraft 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time , or you might miss the flight.
Answer: You can cancel the online check-in or dial China Eastern customer service hotline 95530. For more details, please refer to the List of Customer Service Hotlines of the Airports where Online Check-in Service is available.
Answer: You can print your boarding pass at the self-service check-in kiosk or check-in counter of CEA at the airport with your valid travel document.
Answer: You can re-print, your boarding pass at the self-service check-in kiosk or check-in counter of CEA at the airport with your valid travel document.
Answer: Normal A4 paper is ok for print a boarding pass. Paper with other dimensions and quality will not be accepted.
Answer: Printing problems may be caused by internet browser, network, printer, etc. Please continue to complete online check-in procedures, and print your boarding pass at the self-service check-in kiosk or check-in counter of CEA at the airport with your valid travel document 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Answer: If you purchase the ticket via an agency should get an itinerary receipt at the original agency. If you purchase the ticket at CEA website can get the itinerary receipt at the airport (itinerary receipt can be printed once only, and cannot be re-printed 7 days after the flight departure).
.Answer: Depending on the condition of the airport security check. Anyway, we advise you to recheck your boarding gate at the enquiring counter before going through security check, or to confirm the latest boarding gate in accordance with the flight information display screen after security check.
Answer: You can try again later or check in at CEA kiosks or counters at the airport.
Answer: The boarding gate.was't determined when you check in. Please recheck your boarding gate information at the enquiring counter or flight information display screen.
Answer, Yes, you can. Please input your friend's name, ID number, and cell phone number and follow the website guidance to complete check-in procedure .
Answer, No. You have to input the name, ID number, and cell phone number one by one.
21. My name is the combination of both Chinese characters and English words. Can I process online check-in?
Answer: No, you can’t. If your name is '柯SHEN', you cannot process online check-in procedure. Instead, you are required to check in at CEA check-in counters.